AcroYoga Sailing Adventure in the Bahamas
with Kathy Gade and Nile Sprague
November 11 – 18, 2017
Get in touch!
We’re on a Boat!!!
Join us this Fall for a week long AcroYoga Sailing Adventure around the Bahamas! The first of its kind… We’ll spend our days soaking up the sunshine on the Global Hopper, a 46 foot French built Catamaran; Learning sailing skills, Snorkling with Rays, Sea Turtles, Sharks & Pigs, Eating delicious Body Balance™ chef prepared meals, Exploring/trekking/hiking around deserted islands, Open Water Diving, Kayaking, SUP boarding, and of course Acro-ing & Thai Massage-ing with international teachers Kathy Gade & Nile Sprague!
You can choose to spend your days lounging in the ocean breeze or partaking in the incredible variety of adventures we have in store for you!
Spots are extremely limited as we can only accommodate 10 on the boat! Secure your spot by sending a $500 deposit via Venmo to email@example.com
• Day 1: Arrive at Marsh Harbour, Bahamas – get settled in on the boat & eat dinner
• Day 2: Sail to and Explore Treasure, Whale & Spoil Cays – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 3: Snorkel and Explore around Guana & Fowl Cay, Mermaid Reef – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 4: Deep sea fishing experience.. Let’s catch our dinner! – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 5: Explore and Trek around Man-O-War town & Hope Town – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 6: Sail to and Explore Tahiti Beach, Pelican Cay National Park & Little Harbour – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 7: Sunrise Meditation & Head back to Marsh Harbour
• 7 nights accommodation on Global Hopper and all costs associated with the boat
• All Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
• AcroYoga & Thai Massage classes
• Snorkeling gear (for best sizing and fit we recommend you bring your own)
• Deep Sea Fishing equipment and bait
What’s not included:
• Airline tickets and associated transfer costs
• Any extra excursions of your choosing
• Meals and drinks off the boat
• Private State Room for 1 person **ONLY 2 Available**
• Shared Standard Room for 2 people
Early Bird Pricing: BEFORE September 10, 2017
$1895 (Shared) or $2095 (Private)
Late Bird Pricing: After September 10, 2017
$2095 (Shared) or $2295 (Private)
***Final Payments Due: October 10, 2017***
Send payments to firstname.lastname@example.org on VenMo
Send $500 to reserve your spot today.
Questions?? More info??
The Fine Print:
• This trip is weather dependant. If Mother Nature decides to blow a storm we may have to cancel the trip for the safety and comfort of all involved. In this case, full refunds will be issued. For this reason, as well, we recommend you purchase insurance on your plane flight. We will not be liable any airplane or transfer fees that are unused due to trip cancellation.
• Do NOT purchase your flight until this trip is confirmed! We will confirm based on registration quota on or before Oct. 10, 2017. We will confirm as soon as we reach the minimum number of people required.
• A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot. This will be fully refunded if the trip is cancelled.
• Should you need to cancel for any reason, we will issue a 50% refund less deposit if canceled BEFORE October 10, 2017. There will be no refunds issued after this date.