AcroYoga Sailing Adventure in the Bahamas
with Kathy Gade and Nile Sprague
Trip 1: Nov 17 – 24, 2018
Trip 2: Nov 25 – Dec 2, 2018
$400 super early bird discount if you book before January 15
Get in touch!
We’re on a Boat.. AGAIN!!!!
Our last Sailing Adventure was absolutely incredible so we decided to do it again… TWICE!!
You will have 2 weeks to choose from… OR choose BOTH!
Each week will include a different itinerary in case you wanna hop on for both trips!
Trip 1: Nov 17 – 24, 2018
Trip 2: Nov 25 – Dec 2, 2018
Join us in November 2018 for 2, week long AcroYoga Sailing Adventures around the Bahamas! We’ll spend our days soaking up the Bahamian sunshine on GlobalHopper, a 46 foot French built Catamaran; Learning sailing skills, Snorkeling with Rays, Sea Turtles, Sharks & Pigs, Eating delicious Body Balance™ chef prepared meals, Exploring/trekking/hiking around deserted islands, Kayaking, SUP boarding, and of course Acro-ing & Thai Massage-ing with international teachers Kathy Gade & Nile Sprague!
You can choose to spend your days lounging in the ocean breeze or partaking in the incredible variety of adventures we have in store for you!
Spots are extremely limited as we can only accommodate 10 on the boat per each trip! Secure your spot by sending a $500 deposit via Venmo to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Day 1: Arrive at Marsh Harbour, Bahamas – get settled in on the boat & eat dinner
• Day 2: Sail to and Explore Mermaid Reef & Historic Hope Town – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 3: Snorkel and Explore around Elbow Cay & Tahiti Beach – Ocean standing Acro & Sunset SUP & Thai Massage session
• Day 4: Deep sea fishing experience & Crab hunting.. Let’s catch our dinner! – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 5: Explore and Trek around Man-O-War & Scotland Cay – SUP AcroYoga & Sunset Thai Massage session
• Day 6: Sail to and Explore Great Guana Cay & Turtle Cove – Sunset AcroYoga & Thai Massage session
• Day 7: Full sails UP.. All hands on deck & Head back to Marsh Harbour
• 7 nights accommodation on Global Hopper and all costs associated with the boat
• All Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
• AcroYoga & Thai Massage classes
• Snorkeling gear (for best sizing and fit we recommend you bring your own)
• Deep Sea Fishing equipment and bait
• Learn how to Sail!
• Lobster Hunting & SUP boarding
What’s not included:
• Airline tickets and associated transfer costs
• Any extra excursions of your choosing
• Meals and drinks off the boat
*Private & Shared Rooms
*Single, Hallway & Double Sleepers
Take an additional $400 super-duper-early bird discount off the following prices if you book before January 15
Early Bird Pricing: BEFORE August 17, 2018
$1695 (Shared Double) or $2095 (Private Double)
$1495 (Single – Shared Bathroom) – *Only 2 Available*
$1295 (Hallway sleeper) – *Only 2 Available*
Late Bird Pricing: AFTER August 17, 2018
$1895 (Shared Double) or $2295 (Private Double)
$1695 (Single – Shared Bathroom) – *Only 2 Available*
$1495 (Hallway sleeper) – *Only 2 Available*
*****We have WORK TRADE spots available for both trips… Please PM to inquire*****
ALSO… HUGE discount for staying on for both trips. Details available for anyone interested
***Payment Plans available… PM to inqure***
***Final Payments Due: September 17, 2018***
Send payments to email@example.com on VenMo
Send $500 Deposit to reserve your spot
About your instructors:
Kathy Gade, creator and owner of Body Balance, is a certified AcroYoga® Teacher, Thai Massage Therapist, Nutrition Educator, Chef Extraordinaire and Handstand Enthusiast. Born and raised in the Bay Area, California where she has been training and teaching a variety of Movement Disciplines since 2008. Coming from a background of competitive Diving and Water Polo she brings strength and grace to her AcroYoga classes with a focus on technique to allow everyone to feel success at their level of practice. With a desire to cultivate trust and community Kathy blends playfulness and loving intention to her passion for the movement arts. She is one of the few BadAss female AcroYoga bases teaching classes and workshops locally and internationally.
Nile Sprague is a photographer, world traveler, AcroYoga teacher and Latin dance enthusiast. He grew up both in Northern California and globe trotting the world with his parents from an early age. He is at home in his garden in Mendocino, on a tropical beach in Southeast Asia or speaking Spanish in rural villages in Latin America. Nile supports non-profit organizations by helping them communicate about their work and fundraise to continue their efforts to help poor communities. His key values include trust, good communication and compassion, which support his interpersonal movement and connection activities.
The Fine Print:
***Wait until the trip is confirmed to purchase your airline ticket***
• This trip is weather dependant. If Mother Nature decides to blow a storm we may have to cancel the trip for the safety and comfort of all involved. In this case, full refunds will be issued. For this reason, we recommend you purchase insurance on your plane flight. We will not be liable any airplane or transfer fees that are unused due to trip cancellation.
• A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot. This will be fully refunded if the trip is cancelled.
• Should you need to cancel for any reason, we will issue a 50% refund less deposit if canceled BEFORE September 17, 2018. There will be no refunds issued after this date.