I spent a week exploring Kep and Kampot by dirt bike with my friends Fredrik and Karen. We had a great time, cruising along dirt roads lining rice paddies, through small villages and visiting remote temples. We also spent a couple nights resting on beautiful, quiet Koh Tonsai. It was a great adventure, filled with wonderful interactions with locals, interesting food, mishaps with the bikes breaking down, and beautiful sites and vistas.
Top Posts & Pages
- Video: Harford School for Girls, Sierra Leone
- Website Development
- Photos: Kalaw and Trek to Inle Lake, Myanmar
- Source of White Nile, Jinja, Uganda
- Girl's Boarding School, Moyamba, Sierra Leone
- Woman in traditional clothing in the market of La Esperanza, Intibucá, Honduras.
- Photo: Women carrying sacks on their heads after market, Kisumu, Kenya.
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women