The QuickFocus website is a custom Hubspot template for the Content Optimization System (COS), built in collaboration with Hoi Moon Marketing and Versio2. The SnapUp mockup and prototyping tool by QuickFocus lets product managers and UX designers combine the power of team collaboration to visualize a wireframe with the convenience of working on a digitized version and automatically generating requirements documentation. UI design in one seamless process: Snap, you’re done! Next? Prototyping just got a whole lot easier. Their site was designed by Hoi Moon Marketing.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Akumal Beach, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Photo: Elderly man with well worn hat, Koakagi coffee farmers' cooperative, Mamba sector, South Province, Rwanda.
- Photo: Villagers at celebration of Buhanga coffee farmer’s cooperative, South Province, Rwanda.
- Photo: Boys in the rain, Kenya
- Giving Hope Credit - Response magazine, March 2011
- Video: UMW - United Mission to Nepal
- Website Development Services
- Cashew in Côte d’Ivoire
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile photo photography photos response magazine south america travel umw united methodist women usa video website West Africa women