Our first cenote visit was in Chemuyil, about 20 km north of Tulum. It was a small, crystal clear pool of water with lots of tiny fish and bright green algae growing on the bottom. There were some underwater caves on the edges, but all were very dark and too scary to swim into without the right gear. The sun was shining, and we had fun swimming and jumping off the platform above.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Harford School for Girls and Moyamba Daycare Magazine article
- Photo: Women smiling, passion fruit farmers, Tiret Self-Help Group, Project Nurture, Tiret, Kenya.
- Photo: Sunset over Amazon jungle, near Iquitos, Peru
- Akumal Beach, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Weaving, Cheroots, Tourism, Temples and Jewelry, Inle Lake, Myanmar
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women