Monday morning I drove three hours north of Accra, Ghana to visit cocoa farms. It was a bumpy, long drive, but the trip was great – lot’s of beautiful photos of both the cocoa and people’s way of life here. Ghana is great – I’m very impressed, on my second day here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Harford School for Girls and Moyamba Daycare Magazine article
- Photo: Women smiling, passion fruit farmers, Tiret Self-Help Group, Project Nurture, Tiret, Kenya.
- Photo: Sunset over Amazon jungle, near Iquitos, Peru
- Akumal Beach, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Weaving, Cheroots, Tourism, Temples and Jewelry, Inle Lake, Myanmar
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women