Reviewing photos from my visit to Nicaragua in July of 2011, I happened upon this gem. I was visiting a remote village in the mountains in North-West Nicaragua in the department of Matagalpa, where Acción Médica Cristiana works to empower women and improve lives through small savings groups, a cow-bank program, health clinics, and other strategies. Their website: amcenglish.org.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Contact Info
- Video: Harford School for Girls, Sierra Leone
- Women and children, Batticaloa and Mullaitivu, Eastern Sri Lanka
- Photo: Women smiling, passion fruit farmers, Tiret Self-Help Group, Project Nurture, Tiret, Kenya.
- Harford School for Girls and Moyamba Daycare Magazine article
- Girl's Boarding School, Moyamba, Sierra Leone
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women