I joined my friend Brian at his place near Garberville to harvest lavender in July, to make into essential oil. The oil is ready, but has not yet been collected from the distiller. I’m excited to give it a smell.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Harford School for Girls and Moyamba Daycare Magazine article
- Photo: Women smiling, passion fruit farmers, Tiret Self-Help Group, Project Nurture, Tiret, Kenya.
- Photo: Sunset over Amazon jungle, near Iquitos, Peru
- Akumal Beach, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Weaving, Cheroots, Tourism, Temples and Jewelry, Inle Lake, Myanmar
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women