In the final days of my visit to Myanmar, I did a “motorbike trek” from Namhsan to Hsipaw. It’s route following small, poorly maintained dirt roads up and down mountains, through streams and mountain villages. It’s a popular trekking route for foreign tourists, but I was still smarting from a muscle strain from the Kalaw to Lake Inle trek I’d done a couple weeks earlier, so I opted to drive the route by motorbike instead of by foot.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Video: Harford School for Girls, Sierra Leone
- Girl's Boarding School, Moyamba, Sierra Leone
- Magazine Article: The Umbrella, Southside Community Center, San Marcos, Texas
- Photo Gallery: Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California, USA
- Poisonous Gecko on tree in Amazon jungle, near Iquitos, Peru
- Photo: Woman applying ash as natural pesticide, Kilili Self Help Project, Kitale, Rift Valley province, Kenya.
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile photo photography photos response magazine south america travel umw united methodist women usa video website West Africa women