In the final days of my visit to Myanmar, I did a “motorbike trek” from Namhsan to Hsipaw. It’s route following small, poorly maintained dirt roads up and down mountains, through streams and mountain villages. It’s a popular trekking route for foreign tourists, but I was still smarting from a muscle strain from the Kalaw to Lake Inle trek I’d done a couple weeks earlier, so I opted to drive the route by motorbike instead of by foot.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Harford School for Girls and Moyamba Daycare Magazine article
- Photo: Women smiling, passion fruit farmers, Tiret Self-Help Group, Project Nurture, Tiret, Kenya.
- Photo: Sunset over Amazon jungle, near Iquitos, Peru
- Akumal Beach, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Weaving, Cheroots, Tourism, Temples and Jewelry, Inle Lake, Myanmar
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women