I spent my first day in Sierra Leone visiting the Kroo Bay slum in Freetown. The environment was rough, the photos striking, and the people friendly and warm, both suffering and thriving.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Photography Services
- Website Development Services
- Women and children, Batticaloa and Mullaitivu, Eastern Sri Lanka
- Photo: Women smiling, passion fruit farmers, Tiret Self-Help Group, Project Nurture, Tiret, Kenya.
- Video: Harford School for Girls, Sierra Leone
- Bear Claw on Gate
- Montgomery Forest Old Growth Redwoods
- Girl's Boarding School, Moyamba, Sierra Leone
agriculture asia california central america children east africa health care kenya landscape mexico nicaragua nile Peru photo photography photos response magazine south america travel united methodist women usa video website West Africa women